Monday, April 23, 2012

We are having a...

Girl!!!


And I am one happy momma! (with a very happy husband too!)

I think this picture shows just how happy I am about our Baby Girl...
Will took this picture moments before we heard the news...
Picture of our baby girl...

With the busyness of the coming weeks (and my eagerness) we headed to Birmingham this afternoon to begin our GIRL's registry at Buy Buy Baby. What a great store! We had such a fun time bopping around the store together. :)

Before heading back to Tuscaloosa, we stopped by Will's sister and husband's house. Our good friends Jamie and Clark also came by to congratulate us and give our little girl a sweet present. Thank you Jamie and Clark!

And a few more happy pictures...
A very proud momma and daddy!
Celebrating!
My very sweet friend Jamie!

No comments:

Post a Comment