Wednesday, April 4, 2012

A New Wardrobe

Well not entirely.... but I am shopping at some new stores! After investing in a pair of maternity jeans this weekend and seeing how amazing an elastic waist band is I'm definitely wanting more maternity pants. In fact, I was trying on some shorts today that fit me a mere two weeks ago and now there's no chance I'll be wearing them this year! When Will got home and I showed him my dilemma he told me I could go shopping. :)

There's not much in the way of maternity shopping in Tuscaloosa so I went to the only maternity specific store, Motherhood Maternity. It's not my favorite but it does have some good basic items-- solid color tees and shorts-- at a very reasonable price! So I guess it was a good place to start. I left with a jean skirt and a pair of shorts.

Skirt
Other stores I plan on visiting when I go to Birmingham are A Pea in the Pod and The Swanky Stork. Being one that enjoys shopping I think it's fun to see what is available for pregnant women! Maternity clothes aren't something that I want to invest much money in but I do want to have some cute items and feel comfortable. With that being said, here are a few cute things I would like to add to my wardrobe.
Trapeze Tank Top
Maxi Dress
Eyelet Top
Michael Stars Tunic

No comments:

Post a Comment