Monday, April 30, 2012

19 Weeks


How Far Along? 19 Weeks 3 Days.
Size of Baby? A Mango (6 inches, 10 ounces).
Maternity Clothes? I'm continuing to wear my regular dresses and tops as long as possible but my shorts and pants all have a wonderful elastic waistband!
Weight Gain? 13 pounds!
Stretch Marks? Nope.
Gender? Sweet baby girl!
Movement? I felt the first kick yesterday when I was out by the pool with some friends! It was a very distinct feeling and it was even hard enough to feel on the outside. My friends put their hands on my belly and felt it too! SO happy to feel my little girl moving around. :)
Sleep? It's been pretty good. I'm still going to bed early most night (between 9:30 and 10) but I've started waking up very early! Some mornings as early as 5! I lie in bed trying to go back to sleep but after 10 or 15 minutes I'm ready to get up.
Food Cravings? Oranges and watermelon.
What I Miss? Nothing this week.
Symptoms? I'm feeling great! Really enjoying my daily workouts and exercise videos.
Belly Button? In.
Best Moment of the Week? Spending the weekend in Birmingham with two of my very good friends. I'm going to miss them so much when we move!

No comments:

Post a Comment