Monday, April 16, 2012

17 Weeks

How Far Along? 17 Weeks 3 Days.
Size of Baby? A turnip. (5 inches, 5 ounces) I really love having a growing baby bump!
Maternity Clothes? Yes. Really loving the elastic waistbands in all of my shorts and skirts. 
Weight Gain? 10 pounds. It's looking like a pound a week! Maybe this will slow down... :)
Stretch Marks? Nope.
Gender? We find out in 1 week!!!
Movement? Not really sure, maybe a few flutters? I'm ready for some kicks!
Sleep? This hasn't been so good recently. I'm not supposed to be sleeping on my back (and I never thought I did) but I do so I find that I'm tossing and turning a lot at night. 
Food Cravings? I can't wait for peaches to be in season. They are by far my favorite fruit!
What I Miss? Brie cheese with Carrs crackers and pear slices. Yum!
Symptoms? Clumsiness...I was definitely clumsy before being pregnant but I think it's gotten worse. I drop things at least 2-3 times a day. 
Belly Button? In.
Best Moment of the Week? Getting to spend time with my immediate and extended family for a couple of days. My grandmother's funeral brought us all together but it has definitely been a sweet time to gather with close friends and family. 


On a funny note, due to my tossing and turning at night, I invested in a Snoogle (said to be the mother of all pregnancy pillows) this weekend. I hope this oddly shaped body pillow brings more rest and comfort to my nights. 

No comments:

Post a Comment