Monday, April 9, 2012

16 Weeks


I guess stripes are a pregnancy favorite? 
How Far Along? 16 Weeks 3 Days.
Size of Baby? An Avocado.
Maternity Clothes? Most of the pants I'm wearing are maternity and this is much more comfortable than trying to squeeze into my normal Spring clothes. I think I'll be wearing my regular shirts for awhile although I have bought a couple of cute maternity ones too. 
Weight Gain? 9 pounds.
Stretch Marks? No, hopefully won't have to worry about these because my mom didn't have them!
Gender? We find out 2 weeks from today! Not too much longer. 
Movement? I might have felt some flutters while we were at the Masters this weekend but I'm not 100% sure!
Sleep? It's been great for me but maybe not so much for Will. I've been snoring recently and waking him up...
Food Cravings? I'm enjoying pretty much anything.
What I Miss? An occasional cocktail or glass of wine. Will and I have been on a couple of dates when I've missed ordering a fruity cocktail. :)
Symptoms? None, feeling great!
Belly Button? In.
Best Moment of the Week? Enjoying a beautiful Easter weekend at the Masters with my husband. We had such a fun time cheering for Phil and Bubba. For those of you who suggested the Pimento cheese and Egg salad sandwiches, I ate my fair share of them this weekend!
Heading to the Masters!

3 comments:

  1. I ADORE these photos!! I'm 23 weeks today. :) I'm here for the first time and I'm about to browse through some more posts... LOVE the look and feel of your blog! Have a fabulous weekend, sugar! xo

    ReplyDelete