Thursday, March 15, 2012

Thankful

Days like today just make me want to get outside and worship God by enjoying His beautiful creation! I love waking up on days where it feels like springtime is in the air from the moment you step outside. One of my favorite verses that reminds me of Spring and the newness that comes as flowers begin to bloom and life comes back into the outdoors is Lamentations 3:22-24.

The steadfast love of the Lord never ceases;
his mercies never come to an end;
they are NEW every morning;
great is your faithfulness.
"The Lord is my portion," says my soul,
"therefore I will hope in him."

Thanks to the energy that returns in the second trimester (which begins tomorrow!), during lunch I may just have to take Winston, our little shih-tzu, on a walk by the river and then recruit Will to play tennis with me after work. Sounds like a great day to me!

Meet our little rascal, Winston!

No comments:

Post a Comment