Monday, March 26, 2012

14 Weeks


There's a shiner above the right eye!
How Far Along? 14 Weeks 3 Days.
Size of Baby? A Lemon.
Maternity Clothes? Not yet but I did try on some summery maternity clothes at Target the other day.
Weight Gain? 5 pounds.
Stretch Marks? Nope.
Gender? 4 more weeks till we find out!
Movement? Still too early but I can't wait for it!
Sleep? Good with regular trips to the bathroom most nights.
Food Cravings? Watermelon, Pineapple, Oranges, Cinnamon Applesauce. On the not so healthy side-- chips & queso (I may have eaten it three times last week) and homemade Rice Krispie treats (I've made these a few times too)!
What I Miss? Running outside in this beautiful spring weather! I take the dog on a walk a couple of days a week but it's just not the same.
Symptoms? Dizziness and fainting...
Belly Button? In.
Best Moment of the Week? Enjoying the beautiful weather and receiving some lovely flowers from my sweet husband!
What I Learned this Week? I have low blood pressure and being pregnant may cause dizziness and passing out. I received my "What to Expect When You're Expecting" email the day after my fainting episode and it told me that I may experience occasional faintness or dizziness. "If you can't find a place to lie down or sit when you feel light-headed, kneel and bend your head forward as though you were tying your shoe. This will help prevent you from fainting and taking a spill." This email was a day late for me but it's okay, I have a game plan for next time. :)

My flowers!

No comments:

Post a Comment