Tuesday, March 20, 2012

13 Weeks

Maybe a little bump is appearing?
How Far Along? 13 Weeks 4 Days.
Size of Baby? A Peach.
Maternity Clothes? I've bought a few cute things for summer but not wearing them yet.
Weight Gain? Still at 4 pounds.
Stretch Marks? Nope.
Gender? A few more weeks till we find out! Any guesses?
Movement? Not yet.
Sleep? Still needing a lot of it!
Food Cravings? Slices of lemon in water and lots of fruit.
What I Miss? Not being able to eat some of my favorite cheeses-- Brie, Feta, Blue Cheese.
Symptoms? None, feeling great!
Belly Button? In.
Best Moment of the Week? Browsing for nursery items with Will. I think we found the perfect glider and ottoman for Baby Cunningham's room. I'm set on have a super comfy and upholstered chair that I won't mind sitting in for long periods of time and napping in!


Glider from Baby Bundles

2 comments:

  1. You're so cute! I'm glad I got to see you for a minute today:). Definitely get a good comfy glider/chair! I have one similar to the one you posted. It has lasted through 3 babies and over 5 years and it still looks like it did the day we brought it home from the store:)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i think its a boy!!! i dont know why... but im thinking a little mr cunningham is on the way haha

    ReplyDelete