Tuesday, March 13, 2012

12 Weeks

Not much to see right now!

How Far Along? 12 Weeks 4 Days
Size of Baby? A Plum.
Maternity Clothes? No, I think it will still be a little while.
Weight Gain? 4 pounds. My doctor was proud!
Stretch Marks? Nope.
Gender? We will find out in 6 weeks!
Movement? Not yet, but I cannot wait to feel that first little flutter!
Sleep? Getting LOTS of it! At least 9 hours of sleep a night.
Food Cravings? I've been eating a lot of white bread and cheese! My random food aversion is chicken! It used to be a dinner staple and now I want nothing to do with grilled chicken, chicken casseroles, chicken salad...yuck!
What I Miss? Only eating three times a day. :) I'm quite the snacker now.
Symptoms? Tiredness and still a few waves of nausea here and there.
Belly Button? In.
Best Moment of the Week? Enjoying a beautiful and relaxing weekend at the beach with my husband! (Putt-Putt date night pictures below.)

No comments:

Post a Comment